- Flower Subscription Every Month
Fields of Europe® for Fall
Fresh Market Bouquet
Floral Subscription Benefits
Order once. Deliveries and payments are automatic. Skip, Pause, or Cancel at anytime.
Enjoy a locked-in discount.
First quality flowers picked at their peak.
Every month they’ll be reminded that you thought of them.
Start Your Subscription
1. SELECT YOUR BOUQUET Choose from a variety of our unique and best-selling options.
2. COMPLETE YOUR ORDER Check out using the subscription option offered right on our product page.
3. DELIVERED TO THEIR DOOR (OR YOURS) Your first order will be sent on the date you select. Following monthly orders will arrive approximately 30 days apart. (Notifications will be sent via email when each new order ships.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a flower subscription work?
Our flower subscription service at 1800Flowers is designed to make it simple for you to enjoy fresh flowers every month. The process is quick: you choose the plan that best fits your needs and budget, place your order, and select your preferred delivery date.
Once you've set up your subscription, our local florists will create a one-of-a-kind flower arrangement depending on the plan you've selected. The arrangements will be delivered to your home on the chosen month's day, bringing nature's beauty right to your door.
With our flower subscription, you have the freedom to make adjustments as you see necessary. You may skip a month if you're going on vacation, stop your membership if you're busy, or cancel at any time.
Why get a subscription instead of placing a single order?
With our flower subscription program, you can choose a bouquet from our vast selection of products and determine the frequency you would like to have it delivered, ranging from every week to every 8 weeks (about 2 months). Always have beautiful flowers in your home and save on every order. It is a win-win!
How long do the flowers last?
Most cut flowers can last anywhere from 7-12 days if properly cared for. With our flower subscription program, you can have flowers delivered every two weeks filling your home with fresh florals with no effort needed.
What is the cancellation policy?
After your first subscription, you can cancel whenever you please.
Can I pause my flower subscription?
Yes, you can pause your subscription any time after your first subscription.
How often will my flower subscription arrive?
Every week, every 2 weeks, every 4 weeks, every 6 weeks, or every 8 weeks.
Can I give a flower subscription as a gift?
Yes! A flower subscription is a perfect gift for a loved one. You can choose how long you want them to receive bouquets and when they will receive them.
Can I use a promo code with my subscription?
Promo codes are unable to be added to subscriptions as you are already getting our lowest price.
Where can I track my subscription order?
You can track your order here.
A Flower Subscription Will Make Your Loved One’s Day Again and Again
Make that special someone feel loved all year long with a monthly flowers subscription! Take the guesswork out of choosing a floral arrangement since our flower subscription offers some of our most beautiful and best selling flower arrangements every month. Surprise and delight with a flower delivery subscription that keeps on giving with flowers like roses, lilies, sunflowers, daisies, and more. Our flowers by subscription will be sure to delight your significant other, friends, or even yourself!
Types of flowers you can receive in your monthly flower delivery subscription:
- Sunflowers are sure to bring joy into your home with their dazzling yellow color and large size. They symbolize adoration, loyalty, and longevity.
- Alstroemerias sometimes, known as Peruvian Lilies, come in many different colors and symbolize friendship, wealth, and devotion. Who wouldn’t want that energy in their home!
- Of course, we could not forget Roses. The staple to many bouquets, Roses are one of the oldest flowers dating back to 35 million years ago. Each rose has a different meaning-making them perfect for any occasion. Gift someone special a rose subscription today!
- Gerbera Daisies come in a rainbow of colors, including pink, orange, yellow and red. Their vibrant petals make them the perfect choice for all happy occasions!
*Select your flowers, then schedule your first delivery. Afterwards, all subsequent deliveries will arrive approximately 30 days from activating your subscription, depending on the day of the week. Your subscription service will be renewed on a monthly basis, and you will be charged a discounted subscription price using the initial payment method provided. Any greeting card or add-on item associated with this order will be for the first delivery only. All other deliveries will include a complimentary message indicating the monthly delivery of your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time by calling us at 1-866-257-7779 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal Flower Subscriptions: Monthly Flowers That Keep On Giving
Want to send a gift that keeps on giving? With seasonal flower subscriptions, family and friends can receive beautiful floral bouquets delivered monthly.
Other Monthly Subscription Gifts:
- Food Subscriptions
- Berries Subscriptions
- Snack Subscriptions
- Seafood Subscriptions
- Wine Subscriptions
- Candy Subscriptions
- Healthy Snack Subscriptions
- Gourmet Meal Subscriptions
- All Subscription Gifts
Summer Flower Subscriptions
Help them bring a little bit of summer sunshine inside with a beautiful summer flower subscription monthly. Seasonal flower subscriptions are a gift that continues to remind them that you are thinking of them as the seasons change. Some of our most popular flowers in the seasonal flower subscription include but are not limited to: roses, lilies, sunflowers, peruvian lilies, and daisies.